Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boots boots boots boots!

I wanted to make sure I detailed the accessories I have for the dress, and correct my earlier statement about the cost of my bra.  The bra was 59.99 total - 53.00 plus 6.99 shipping through a seller on Amazon.com.  The exact same bra, the Satin Torsolette strapless bra, through David's Bridal would have been 75.95 total - 69.00 plus 6.95 for shipping.  So I saved almost $20.00 by shopping around!

I touched on this a little bit in my last post, but I wanted to explain my footwear choice.  I really wanted to have a low-key, country style wedding.  One of my bridesmaids is from Texas, and even though I've never even been to the South, she has be saying things like "Oh bless her heart" and "Ah Lawd"...so through my newfound southern-belle-ness, I have also fallen in love with cowboy boots.

I also love weddings where something unexpected happens, or you can't help yourself from saying or thinking "OMG how cute!"  When I saw these boots, that's exactly what I thought.  Even though the colors for the wedding are browns and greens, I also really love purple and I'm going to try to incorporate just a little here and there to keep it from being too overwhelmingly girly....thus the boots.  And they look so perfect with my country-chic lace dress!

<LOVE>

No comments:

Post a Comment